Friday, October 9, 2009

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to "This week in the Indoor Football League"....

I am Ryan Minch, a sports staffer at the Billings Gazette in Billings, Montana. And yes I do share the Billings Outlaws beat with Gazette Sports Editor Mike Zimmer, but for the sake of this blog I will be continue to provide an objective view of what is becoming the premier indoor football league in America, and beginning today I will be taking a weekly look at the IFL, that is if ownership and management in rival cities decide to speak up.

So please leave questions, comment, concerns, ideas for future blog features please let me know!!!!


Sit back and enjoy the premier year-round Indoor Football League Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Ryan.

    http://section-o.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dave D. I enjoy the work you do with the Section O Blog! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you didn't know, your "banner" logo is WAY to large.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol yea your banner is HUGE

    ReplyDelete